This Weekend I…
- went to my friend Kristi’s baby shower. It was a lot of fun and I am getting so excited to meet baby Lindsay – who’s due mid-March.
- hung out with my mom all day Saturday. After the baby shower, we made an impromptu trip to one of my favorite places, The Duce, and met up with my friends Kristin and Kandi. It was my mom’s first time there and I was super excited to show her the space…she loved it!
- bought and watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower. The movie is such a perfect representation of the book, and I was super excited to see that there was an audio commentary by Stephen Chbosky, which allows me to fully geek out over it again.
- worked on Project Life a bit, until I ran out of yellow photo printer ink. Drats!
- hung out with friends on Friday and Saturday nights, and stayed out too late both nights.
- did some work on my blog design…getting there but it’s not exactly to my liking yet!
- played my guitar for the first time in about a week. I sounded very out of practice.
- cleaned, cleaned, cleaned in preparation for my family coming into town this week. I can hardly stand the wait!
What did you do this weekend?