This Weekend I…
- had a four-day weekend! I took Thursday and Friday of last week off to spend time with my family, who were in town visiting from California.
- went to the zoo with my aunt and 2 of my cousins.
- petted a goat.
- hiked a mountain. I am not a regular hiker, so I was super proud of myself when I made it to the top.
- lit a sparkler.
- took over 300 pictures, and I could guess that about 50% were self-portrait shots.
- had my hair curled by Britny – the only person that can make it look good!
- showed Britny the awesomeness that is downtown Tempe on a Friday night.
- celebrated my grandma’s 88th birthday at a dinner in her honor.
- got to see all of my favorite people in the entire world. Seriously, what can be better?!
Best weekend ever? I think so. This was one for the record books.